What could you be part of?
Here at Styles&Wood we have some of the most talented professionals in the industry working with us. It’s the way that colleagues from across the business pull together to meet challenges head on, that proves our people really are our most valuable asset.
We have been in business for over 35 years, as an integrated property services company. We provide a full range of specialist services to the built environment, working alongside some of the UK’s premier brands and leading blue chip organisations. We like to work together to make a difference. We have exciting opportunities in the following sectors: –
Hospitality and Leisure, Commercial, Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, Retail
Where do I fit in?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our commercial team at either Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor level. You will be based in the Sale Office or on site. We would love for you to come along on our journey & join our friendly team.
To succeed in this role:
You will be expected to undertake Quantity Surveying duties from project inception through to completion, including the preparation and negotiation of contract sums. For the Senior Quantity Surveyor role you will be managing a team of Quantity Surveyors and therefore have relevant experience.
As a minimum applicants should have:
• The successful candidates should have attained a minimum 2:1 degree in Quantity
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Used to working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
• Client focussed mind-set with a can do approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work using own initiative and drive innovation so to distinguish us from our competitors
• For the Senior Quantity Surveyor position line management experience.
Salary: – Up to £60,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
What’s in it for me?
Here at Styles&Wood we believe that happy employees produce great work. So that’s why we devised a flexible benefit scheme; LifeStyles, that works around individuals and also a wonderful office environment (we think so anyway, we hope you do too).
Some of the standard benefits include:
• Free healthcare plan that covers everyday medical costs, such as dental & eye check-ups or even a visit to a physio for a sports massage
• Company pension scheme
• 25 days holiday per year + all bank holidays
• Extra day off on your birthday
• Flexible working
• Life insurance
• Company social functions
• On & off the job training to develop your skills
Some of the LifeStyles Flexible Benefits are:
• Discounted gym membership
• Travel Insurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Buy and Sell Holidays
Interested? How To Apply
We hope that the above has whetted your appetite and you want to apply – so please email or post your CV with a covering letter of how you meet the criteria to the HR Team – firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you be unsure whether to apply or not or want to know more we can arrange informal chats with our QS leads.