An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Planner to work within our Frameworks Account and to be based from our Head Office in Sale, Manchester.
The Assistant Planner will provide programming and phasing support throughout the bid and delivery process. They will also assist with drawing management services for all live contracts in receiving and recording construction information, and ensuring internal and external distribution.
Key duties are:
• Prepare Tender Programme and Phasing if required
• Prepare Contract Programme and Phasing
• Prepare dates to assist Commercial Team with S/C Appointment/ Procurement Schedule
• To progress projects using Outlook tasks and upload weekly reports to JigS&W
• Assist on the preparation of Planning Bid Support document content if required
• Assist and advise site management teams with the preparation of target / short term programmes
Key skills will be developed over time to achieve the following:
• Educated or working towards HNC, degree of equivalent
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Powerpoint)
• Use of Planning software – Asta Powerproject or Microsoft Project (preferred but not essential)
The role of a Planner for Styles&Wood requires an experienced individual, equipped with the technical expertise to communicate our approach and intentions for carrying out complex phased refurbishment projects.
The Assistant Planner must have the ability to examine all available information, discuss the requirements of specialist trades, identify methods of construction sequences and phasing dependencies, incorporate all off-site restraints and material availability, identify discrepant and further information requirements, and communicate effectively with the whole team.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or an informal chat about this role, please contact either
Dave Comac on 0161 926 6240 or email@example.com
The closing date for this advert is Friday 2nd June 2017. However if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date we will close the application.
To apply: Send CV and covering letter to HR, Styles&Wood, Cavendish House, Cross Street, Sale, M33 7BU or e-mail the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org