Built environment programme management and delivery specialist’s parent company rebrands to capitalise on demand for whole life support services to the built environmentStyles&Wood is targeting new growth opportunities as part of a newly launched group of complementary real estate support services businesses.The built environment programme management and delivery specialist’s parent company has rebranded to become ‘Extentia Group’ and is on track to achieve more than a 20 per cent increase in sales for its first full year of trading.The Group was created by the acquisition of Styles&Wood Group Plc and furniture fixtures and equipment (FF&E) specialist Southerns Ltd, by Central Square Holdings Limited (CSHL), which completed in March 2018.
Newly rebranded as Extentia Group, it is made up of 11 specialist businesses, including Styes&Wood, which offer services across the full lifecycle of real estate assets – from design, project management and delivery, to optimisation, FF&E solutions and facilities management. The Group’s offer is underpinned by a suite of proprietary ‘proptech’ software.
Extentia Group is forecasting revenues of circa £230m for the year ending June 2019 (from £185m, June 2018) together with a significant increase in underlying profit.
Extentia Group is backed by Yorkshire-based entrepreneur Steve Parkin, the founder of Clipper Logistics, and is led by chief executive Tony Lenehan, who was responsible for driving impressive growth at Styles&Wood through a major diversification strategy.
Tony Lenehan, chief executive of Extentia Group, said:
“There is a fundamental link between productivity and the design and operation of real estate assets. Our vision for Extentia Group is simple: we will help our clients to create and optimise environments that drive productivity and support stronger performance.
“We’re proud to launch our new brand, which has a unique and highly relevant proposition for the built environment. Our 11 businesses have distinct identities and established brand equity with blue chip clients. Together they represent an end-to-end capability which is unique in the market.
“This collaboration is already bearing fruit and we will continue to drive integration across the business. Following a productive and exciting period spent realising the rationale for bringing these businesses together, my management team and our backers are raring to begin this new chapter of growth and investment in the business.”
Extentia Group has more than 700 employees across 12 UK and Ireland offices. The 11 subsidiary businesses, including Styles&Wood and Southerns, will retain their existing brands. They are:
- GDM – Engineering and environmental design consultants
- SpaceInvader – Interior design consultant
- Mobias – Multi-change management and transformation specialists
- Keysource – Critical environment specialists
- Styles&Wood – Built environment programme management and delivery specialists
- Spatial Initiative – Experts in modern methods of construction (joint venture with Extraspace Solutions)
- SouthernsBroadstock – Leading furniture, fixtures & equipment manufacturers and supply specialists
- Ralph Capper – Design-led furniture suppliers
- Arctick – Risk management software specialists
- iSite – Property estate management software specialists
- Concourse FM – Facilities management specialists