Hermes Real Estate Limited
Cat A fit-out, Refurbishment
May 2015 -
Styles&Wood has delivered a £4.4m Cat A refurbishment to all five floors of Citygate, located in the heart of Manchester.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Creation of a two storey reception area
- Creation of a new front entrance for both the bank branch and main office building
- Installation of curtain walling and a new façade
- Refurbishment of WC’s on each floor and shower rooms on the ground floor
- Refurbishment of lifts and staircase including new balustrades
- M&E works including the installation of Air Handling Units on the roof level
- New glazing to light well
The project was located on a main pedestrian route through Manchester City Centre, with close proximity to a live Metrolink line. Careful phasing of works, excellence communication and collaborative working with multiple stakeholders, including Metrolink, were key to overcoming logistical challenges.